Admissions are open to all, subject tostudents' eligibility. Our starting class is Nursery. For other classes, students, whose parents coming on transfer from other places, may apply in the 1st week of September. Preference is given to students who are coming from those schools which are affiliated with the CBSE.
Admission in Nursery
- Admission forms will be issued on 2nd & 3rd Jan onward, between 9.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m. on payment of Rs. 100/- (non-refundable) in the office.
- Documents required to be produced along with the submission of admission form:
1. Birth Certificate Photo Copy
2. Original TC
3. Previous Year Marksheet Photo Copy
4. Aadhar Card(Student & Parent) Photo Copy
5. SSSM ID
6. 4 Passport Size Photographs (Student & Parent)
7. Caste Certificate
8. Income Certificate (If OBC)
9. Student Bank Account Detail
- Children between 3 and 3½ years as on 1st of July are eligible to apply for admission to Nursery.
- Selection will be done by a competent panel which will assess the students' background and general aptitude for learning as well as their parents' competence to provide a conducive atmosphere for good education.
TEXT BOOKS AND STATIONERY
The School does not provide text books and stationery. A list of prescribed text books and other stationery articles will be uploaded on the school website and also displayed on the Notice Board. Parents have to procure them from the market.
Admission / Subject Selection in Class XI
Admission to the Senior Secondary Section is primarily reserved to our own students. The school offers the following subjects and combinations :
- Physical Education
- Physical Education
- Business Studies
- Physical Education
Skill Based Subjects Offered in Class XI
2. Financial Markets Management
3. Library & Information Science
As the seats are limited, all the students cannot be admitted to the above groups. Therefore, the criteria for selection and admission will be as follow:
- The school will prepare a merit list, based on the student's performance in class X.
- Students will be called (along with their parents), for a counselling.
- A student may get the group of his choice, subject to his performance and availability of seats.
Classes Pre-Primary to IX Classes Primary to XI - XII
Activity Fee (old) - INR 2000/- Activity Fee (old) - INR 3000/-
Activity Fee (New) - INR 1000/- Activity Fee (New) - INR 2000/-
Admission Fee (New) - INR 5000/- Admission Fee (New) - INR 6000/-
by 10th April
by 10th July
by 10th October
|Total (Old)||Grand Total|
|Nur-UKG||INR 4500||INR 4500||INR 4500||INR 4500||-||INR 18000||Total+Activity Fee (Old)|
Activity Fee (New) + Admission Fee (New)
|I-V||INR 5000||INR 5000||INR 5000||INR 5000||-||INR 20000||------"------|
|VI-VIII||INR 6000||INR 6000||INR 6000||INR 6000||INR 1000||INR 25000||------"------|
|IX & X||INR 7500||INR 7500||INR 7500||INR 7500||INR 2000||INR 32000||------"------|
|XI & XII||INR 9500||INR 9500||INR 9500||INR 9500||INR 1000 (Com)|
INR 3000 (BIO)
|INR 1300||INR 1300||INR 1300||INR 1300||-||INR 5200|
|2 -5 KM
|INR 1500||INR 1500||INR 1500||INR 1500||-||INR 6000|
|INR 1700||INR 1700||INR 1700||INR 1700||-||INR 6800|
|More than 8KM
|INR 2000||INR 2000||INR 2000||INR 2000||-||INR 8000|
HOW TO PAY THE SCHOOL FEES?
I. Net Banking
i. Debit/Credit Card
ii. Cheque Payment can be done in favour of Sideras International School.
In normal cases, the fees paid will not be refunded after the completion of admission formalities.
The Final Assessment of student for promotion shall be decided on his Annual Record based on marks as given below:
Primary & Secondary (VI to VIII)
a. Best Out of PA-I & PA-II = 20 Marks
b. Half Yearly = 80 Marks
c. Best Out of PA-III& PA-IV = 20 Marks
d. Annual Exam= 80 Marks
Total = 100 Marks( c + d )
Best Out of PA-I & PA-II = 20 Marks
Half Yearly = 80 Marks
Best Out of PA-III & PA-IV = 20 Marks
Annual Exam = 80 Marks
Total = 100 Marks ( c + d )
Grading: (on 8-point scale)
According to a student’s performance, he will be awarded grades and grade points in the following manner:
Grade Marks Grade Point
A1 – 91%-100%
A2 – 81%-90%
B1 – 71%-80%
B2 – 61%-70%
C1 – 51%-60%
C2 – 41%-50%
D – 33%-40%
E – 32%& Below
1. Marks & Grade will be awarded for individual subject.
2. Student has to secure 33% marks out of 80 marks in each subject in annual examination and 33% marks out of overall 20 marks earmarked in each subject in internal assessment.
3. Apart from the scholastic areas, the students will be assessed in various co-scholastic areas as well.
4. A chance for Compartmental (Supplementary) examination will be granted only to those students who pass in every subject except one.
5. Lower classes may be given this chance in more than one subject.
6. For subject having Practicals, passing in both Theory and Practicals is compulsory.
7. 80% attendance is compulsory for promotion.
8. All cases of doubt regarding promotions are left t the decision of the Principal/Headmistress.
1. A Duly signed Admission Card should be obtained by every student well in advance and brought along every day for the examination.
2. The Admission Card should be signed by each subject Teacher, Treasurer, Librarian, Class Teacher and principal/Headmistress.
3. No student may absent himself/herself from any examination/test except when prevented by reason of ill health in which case a medical certificate shall be produced along with a separate application from the parents.
4. Absence from test and examination shall be entirely the responsibility of the students and parents. No re-test or re-examination will be taken.
5. Any student found cheating or attempting to cheat in an examination will be given a Zero in the paper and /or any other punishment, even dismissal, at the discretion of the management. Any kind of talking, making sign, changing seats, use of any chits or possession of text book, copies, mobile phones etc. will be treated as attempting to cheat.
6. Willful breach of any of the regulations for the conduct of examination is punishable with expulsion from the examination room.
7. Calculators are not allowed in Examination. Students can use Logarithm Tables provided by the school.